Absolutely riveting.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Absolutely riveting.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
We got Rick Rolled!
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
What is this, frickin Delila 98.5 night. Well, might as well get in on the act.
YouTube - Chris De Burgh--Lady In Red
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
got me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] i don't care, i still like the song.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xflXaD3J-lU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xflXaD3J-lU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
WTF is that...besides possibly the worst song or noise I've ever heard.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks